Central Services Bureau/
State Boards' Office
CSB/ SBO Services
To initiate services the Central Services Bureau (CSB) / State Boards’ Office (SBO) and the Agency will sign an interagency service agreement,
based on the services selected by the Agency. Agencies are charged an annual fee based on the services selected and time determined as necessary to complete services.
- Guarantee of continuous accounting, payroll and financial services
- Back up for staff turnover
- Customized reporting
- Improved internal control with increased segregation of duties
- Research and problem solving
- More time and money for what matters
- “Great to work with. Always professional.”
- “Services are always superior by SBO staff.”
- “All the staff in CSB provide the … Board with exceptional service. They do indeed live up to their motto ‘delivering customer service second to none’. Kudos to all!”
- “Service is outstanding. Very pleased with assistance & knowledge displayed by SBO staff. Courtesy is always appreciated.”
- "Thanks for keeping us focused. Great job!!!!"
- "Very pleased with the service, efficiency, and responsiveness. Great employee group."